DMCA Policy at AnimeCreature
animecreature.com regularly publishes content that is original and well-researched. These contents are for educational purposes and do not motivate any action from this.
Our writers provide us with content from all over the world. Moreover, if we unintentionally publish any content (Image, video, or text) that violates DMCA, or has copyright issues then you should simply contact us through the gmail.com email address.
Send us proper details of copied content along with the following requirements. After investigation, we quickly removed any duplicate content from our site.
Requirements to file “DMCA take Down” on AnimeCreature
- We need a digital or physical signature of the owner of the content. you can also send the signature of any authorized person.
- Source URL of original content & URL of copied content along with full details.
- You must send us, your full name, email address, office address, and contact mobile number.
- At last, send us the complete statement which is written by you or the authorized person who is sending this DMCA reporting. Along with the signature which states that this information is 100% accurate.
- Send us a copy of the ownership of the content or documents related to it.